If you had the chance to meet the infamous Marilyn Monroe, what would you do? If you could ask her one question, what would it be?
One man, Colin Clarke, had the opportunity to spend a week with Monroe, desperate to get away from her retinue of Hollywood hangers-on and the pressures of work, and show her some of the pleasures of British life in an idyllic week. He shares his story in a novel-turned-film My Week With Marilyn.
The film is being released this week and Alliance Films are sharing the excitement of the release by gifting 8 pairs of free, advanced screening passes to you, awesome people.
When: This Thursday, Nov 17th at 7pm
Where: Varsity Bloor Cinemas Toronto
What do you have to do to win? I will be giving out 8 pairs through Twitter and through the comments section of this blog post.
Contest starts today, Monday November 14, 2011 at 9:30 am EST and ends today at 6:30 pm EST. Winners will be announced throughout the day tomorrow, until 5pm EST. All you need to do is answer this question: If you had one day to spend with Marilyn, what would you do? and use the tags @smichm and #MyWeekWithMarilyn
You can enter twice by tweeting and leaving a comment! Leave an email also if you are entering through the comment section!
- Contest is open to residents of Toronto/GTA only
- You must comment in the comment section of the blog or through Twitter
- You must use the tags to be eligible
- You must leave an email address to enter via the comment section
- Winners will be chosen at random through Random.org
- One entry per person, per media channel (double your entries with a tweet and comment)
- Winners have 2 (two) hours to respond after being announced to claim their tickets, otherwise their tickets will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen at random.